The Eternity Buddhist funeral service adheres to the religion’s core beliefs in reincarnation and the effects of karma on rebirth. Under the coordination of our competent funeral director, the entire process will run smoothly and serenely to reflect the fact that death is natural and inevitable.
When you acquire our Buddhist funeral package, you can be assured it’s complete and value for your money. Our funeral services are kept in-house so that affordability and quality are guaranteed – before, during, and after the funeral.
In planning the Buddhist funeral for your loved one, we’ll listen carefully to your wishes and how you believe the deceased would want to progress towards their rebirth.
3-day Standard HDB void deck Buddhist funeral package
We only have 1 standard, complete package. We advocate transparency – we do not practise omitting key items so as to make the package appear cheap.
If you wish to extend the duration of the wake or upgrade certain items, like hearse or coffin, you can view the optional upgrades by clicking “Upgrade Available”.
Note: Pricing for wake held at a funeral parlour or landed residential property differs because tentage configuration and setup vary. Contact us for cost estimate.
Standard Buddhist funeral package includes
- Booking of cremation slot at Mandai Crematorium
- Professional embalming, dressing, cosmetising, and casketing of deceased
- Collection of deceased from hospital, hospice, or house
- Transportation of deceased to our secured site for cleaning
- Transportation of casketed deceased to HDB void deck where wake is to be held (Note: We’ll advise you on the procedure for HDB void deck booking.)
- Full professional service team, including pallbearer team, on day of funeral
- Collection of deceased’s ashes from crematorium
- On-site supervision and coordination services led by funeral consultant throughout the funeral
- Model: 4-sided casket (Upgrade Available)
- 16 feet x 16 feet enclosure with canvas on 4 sides – 1 set
- Square tables – 15 units
- Round tables – 10 units
- Chairs – 100 units
- Electrical fans – 6 units
- Electrical lighting – 1 set
- Mobile toilet – 1 unit
- Refrigerator – 1 unit
FUNERAL/MEMORIAL HALL SETUP
- Funeral backdrop – 1 set (Upgrade Available)
- Curtains and carpet at funeral/memorial hall – 1 set
- Standard decorations – 1 set
- 11 inches x 13 inches floral photo wreath – 1 unit
- Decorative flowers for deceased’s altar – 2 bouquets
- Buddha statue
- Decorative lights – 1 set
PHOTOS & PHOTO FRAME
- 10 inches x 12 inches enlarged photo with wooden frame – 1 set
- Passport-sized photos – 6 pieces
MEMORIAL STATION SETUP
- Condolence book
BUDDHIST PRAYER SERVICES
- Encoffining ceremony, led by 1 experienced Buddhist monk
- Final-night prayer session, led by 1 experienced Buddhist monk
- Funeral-day prayer sessions, led by 1 experienced Buddhist monk
VEGETARIAN FOOD OFFERING
- Fruit offering for Buddha – 1 set
- Food offering during prayer sessions (encoffining, final night, and funeral day) – total of 3 sets
REFRESHMENTS & SUPPLIES
- Buddhist blanket, pillow, pearl, and other ceremonial items
- Mineral water – 5 cartons
- Packet drinks – 5 cartons
- Snacks, including peanuts and sweets
- Supplies, including red packets, toilet rolls, and plastic bags
- Standard glass hearse (1-way) (Upgrade Available)
- 45-seater air-con bus (round-trip) – 1 unit
- Wake extension – S$500 per day
- Food catering service
- Additional refreshments and supplies
- Paper replicas
- Live band
- Photography and videography service
Premium packages are also available. Prices range S$6,888 – S$12,888. Contact us to find out more.
Standard Items Included
Eternity Funeral Service will treat your loved one with utmost respect. We'll ensure the experience you and your family have with us is truly pleasant.
Eternity Buddhist funeral service
Monks play a central role in the Buddhist funeral service. They would lead family and friends in the chanting of sutras (religious teachings) in the name of the deceased and, in an enlightenment ceremony, prepare the soul for the afterlife. This is why we’ll ensure the monks we engage for the funeral of your loved one has adequate and the right experience.
The Buddhist funeral typically takes the following format:
- Casketing or encoffining.
- Enlightenment ceremony.
- Funeral day service.
- Cremation or burial service.
- Installation of ancestral tablet.
- Ashes collection or sea burial if applicable.
- Further ancestral tablet prayers.
Chinese funerals in Singapore are often held within Buddhist communities. Chinese Buddhist funerals usually last 49 days, in the belief that the consciousness takes at least this time to journey from one life to the next. The first 7 days of the funeral are the most important.
Eternity Funeral Service can cover the whole process.
Services on the day of the funeral
Eternity Funeral Service will ensure the funeral day runs as smoothly as all the other funeral arrangements. We do this by:
- Arranging the prayer services.
- Organising pall bearers and ushers.
- Engaging an experienced monk to lead the chanting ceremonies.
- Arriving early to make sure the funeral decorations are perfect. We’ll also help you to clear up afterwards.
- Organising the send-off ceremony after the funeral service, including traffic marshalling for the funeral cortege
- Supervision of cremation or burial service.
We can then go ahead with post-funeral service plans according to your wishes.
When you acquire Eternity Buddhist funeral service and package, you can be assured we’ll do our utmost to ensure your loved one would embark on a smooth journey to the afterlife.
Contact us now.
Send us a message
Eternity FS Pte Ltd
23 Harper Road #02-01