The Eternity Catholic funeral service rendered ensures the Catholic funeral of your loved one will be run in accordance with the doctrine, rites, and customs of the Roman Catholic Church.
Whether the Catholic funeral, that includes a Funeral Mass in recognition of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, is held in church or at a funeral hall, it’ll be led and conducted by a qualified priest.
We’ll listen carefully to you and your family and liaise closely with the priest who will be conducting the service, which tends to focus more on rites than other Christian funeral services. This ensures all aspects of the funeral are carried out in a solemn, dignified manner.
We can also make arrangements for future Masses for the soul of the deceased, as part of our post-funeral services – not typically provided by other funeral directors.
A further advantage of engaging our funeral services is that we’re able to offer affordable pricing because we keep all aspects of our comprehensive funeral packages in-house, streamlining the service while avoiding the extra costs associated with a middle man.
3-day Standard HDB void deck Catholic funeral package
We only have 1 standard, complete package. We advocate transparency – we do not practise omitting key items so as to make the package appear cheap.
If you wish to extend the duration of the wake or upgrade certain items, like hearse or coffin, you can view the optional upgrades by clicking “Upgrade Available”.
Note: Pricing for wake held at a funeral parlour or landed residential property differs because tentage configuration and setup vary. Contact us for cost estimate.
Standard Catholic funeral package includes
- Booking of cremation slot at Mandai Crematorium
- Professional embalming, dressing, cosmetising, and casketing of deceased
- Collection of deceased from hospital, hospice, or house
- Transportation of deceased to our secured site for cleaning
- Transportation of casketed deceased to HDB void deck where wake is to be held (Note: We’ll advise you on the procedure for HDB void deck booking.)
- Full professional service team, including pallbearer team, on day of funeral
- Collection of deceased’s ashes from crematorium
- On-site supervision and coordination services led by funeral consultant throughout the funeral
- Model: Basic diamond-shaped (Upgrade Available)
- 16 feet x 16 feet enclosure with canvas on 4 sides – 1 set
- Square tables – 15 units
- Round tables – 10 units
- Chairs – 100 units
- Electrical fans – 6 units
- Electrical lighting – 1 set
- Mobile toilet – 1 unit
- Refrigerator – 1 unit
- Sound system – 1 set
FUNERAL/MEMORIAL HALL SETUP
- Funeral backdrop – 1 set
- Curtains and carpet at funeral/memorial hall – 1 set
- Standard decorations – 1 set
- Floral photo frame – 1 unit
- Decorative flowers for deceased’s altar – 1 set
- Candles with stands – 1 pair
PHOTOS & PHOTO FRAME
- 10 inches x 12 inches enlarged photo with wooden frame – 1 set
- Passport-sized photos – 6 pieces
MEMORIAL STATION SETUP
- Condolence book
REFRESHMENTS & SUPPLIES
- Mineral water – 5 cartons
- Packet drinks – 5 cartons
- Snacks, including peanuts and sweets
- Supplies, including red packets, toilet rolls, and plastic bags
- Standard glass hearse (1-way) (Upgrade Available)
- 45-seater air-con bus (round-trip) – 1 unit
- Wake extension – S$500 per day
- Food catering service
- Additional refreshments and supplies
- Casket spray
- Photography and videography service
Premium packages are also available. Prices range S$6,300 – S$9,000. Contact us to find out more.
Standard Items Included
Eternity Funeral Service will treat your loved one with utmost respect. We'll ensure the experience you and your family have with us is truly pleasant.
Eternity Catholic funeral service
Although optional, the Mass is often the keystone of a Catholic funeral service.
The Catholic Mass – the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, to give it its full title – is the central ritual of the Roman Catholic Church, during which bread and wine are consecrated and through transubstantiation become the body and blood of Jesus Christ – the Holy Eucharist.
The sacrament of Holy Communion is offered at every Mass, and it goes far deeper than symbolism. Catholics believe that by taking Communion – consuming the consecrated bread and wine – Christ literally becomes part of them.
The Funeral Mass (Requiem Mass) and Holy Communion are preceded and followed by several funeral rites.
Vigil Service before the funeral
Holding a Vigil Service (Prayer Vigil) for family members and friends is a common Catholic tradition. The vigil can take place during the viewing/visitation period or as part of a wake a few days before the funeral.
While wakes and vigils can be held at the funeral hall or the house of the deceased, in Singapore they more often take place in HDB (Housing & Development Board) communal void deck areas beneath the block of apartments where the departed lived.
The Holy Rosary is typically recited during a Vigil Service. The Rosary refers to a certain form of prayer in the Catholic Church and to the string of beads used to keep count of the constituent prayers.
Eternity Funeral Service can guide your bereaved family through the entire Catholic funeral process with understanding and empathy during what we fully realise is an extremely distressing and traumatic time for you.
Besides our post-funeral support services, you can get all the necessary funeral supplies, such as quality caskets, directly from us, which saves you the inconvenience – and higher cost – of having to look elsewhere.
Contact us now.